- Jan 20th
- Application via Blogotex at the Mainstore
- There are on average 3-4 releases a month and you will be expected to blog at least twice per month. This can include older items (This is highly encouraged).
- Your blog must be at least 6 months old & you must post on a regular basis (ie at least once per week).
- Flickr only blogs will also be accepted, providing you post pictures on a regular basis, have a minimum of 1000 followers and you credit all items in your image.
- Your pictures/blog matches the style of Narcisse; sexy, classy, elegant and sometimes naughty (check out the Flickr group for examples).
- Your posts provide clear details on what the item is (& event, if relevant) and necessary links with slurls / marketplace listing (if relevant).
- Your pictures are of a high resolution and your review items are presented in a well thought out & tasteful way (eg. Tell a story with your image). It is completely ok for you to use various windlights, shadows, depth of field, lighting and any external applications (eg. Photoshop, Gimp etc) as long as your pictures clearly show the items.
- You must be signed up on the Blogotex system to receive your review items, you will then have 15 days from the time you collect the item to blog it & update Blogotex.
- Extensions may be granted if requested. If this occurs please ensure updated information is in your blog (eg. if an item was released at an event & then put up at the main store afterwards make sure your blog post accurately reflects where customers may find the item.)
- If you are not able to make your blog requirements you must get in touch to advise that this is the case to avoid being removed from the store’s blogotex. Your status may be suspended at this time until you are able to resume blogging.
- You will be notified via Blogotex regarding your application. If your application is unsuccessful it will be because it does not meet the requirements set out on this page. There will always be future opportunities, providing your blog compliments the style and quality of Narcisse.
- Additional rules and expectations yopu can find here: https://narcisseconstantine.wordpress.com/bloggers/
Designers and events looking for bloggers and/or vloggers must fill out the form found HERE to be included in this list.