Spoonful of Sugar Festival is looking for bloggers and vloggers.
- September 5th
We have just a few requirements for SOS Bloggers:
1. Please feature content from the SOS Event at least THREE times.
2. In addition, Please feature specific information about the event in one post right before it opens or the day it opens.
3. Please link to our website (http://thesosfestival.com/) on your Blog.
4. Please provide slurls for the event in each blog entry and credit to the creators.
5. Join our Flickr group (https://www.flickr.com/groups/thesosfestival/) and friend us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/thesosfestival/) if you use these social media platforms.
6. S.O.S Events (EVENTS THAT HAPPEN WITHIN THE S.O.S EVENT) must be posted either the day before or on the day before event start.
7. Bloggers will be required to attend ALL three of the fashion events and at least two of the other events to show support and commitment, failing to do so will affect you being considered for any future event. !!MANDATORY!!
8. Share your posts on the S.O.S blog page.
9. Spam your posts via any social media platforms you use.
- This is a charity event. All monies will be going to the American office of Medicins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders), an international organization that provides emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care regardless of politics, religion or other affiliations. Your time participating will be an additional donation to this worthy cause. Please approach this with the generosity of heart and mind when applying for and blogging it.
- Event Date: September 15 – 30, 2018. “The Sweetest fundraiser in SL” A Fashion, Home & Garden, Breedable & Entertainment Event in Second Life